Alchemy & Lace

3.28.2010

Sunday




















Sketch for accessories/photo shoot.


I found this old coke tray at a flea market, perfect for my new jars. They're for Alchimia e Merletto, the shop Ashlee & I are working on, hopefully launching mid-April! I got them from Mountain Rose Herbs and couldn't be happier. I'm a sucker for glass bottles - we plan to fill them with spice mixtures/rubs & herbal aromatherapy mixtures. We still have so much to do: creating labels, testing mixtures, etc. These probably won't be ready until after the shop has been up for a while.




On another note, I made Chicken Korma for lunch! The rest of the day has been wasted battling with my computer's ability to handle raw files. I need to fix my little laptop so I can do photo editing at Waffle House. I don't get distracted in public places, so I just sink into myself and focus. Unfortunately I'd have to spend over 150 to get my laptop up and working again.


No comments:

Post a Comment